Sunday 28 June 2015

Sunday

It was dull when I got up this morning but nice and warm with no wind. I did a load of washing and hung it out. After breakfast we hung about because we told our daughter and son in law we would meet them at their allotment at around 10.45. We got all ready to leave ( we were biking there ) and it began to rain, we hung  on for a bit and it eased up so we left. I left my washing out. We had only been there a few minuites when the skies opened and it poured. It lasted for ages. We didn't get much done at all it was such a shame. I had my first frappachino ( I don't know if that is how you spell it ) it was yummy , I am sure it won't be my last!!!! My washing was dripping on the line when we got home. I left it there and was surprised that when I got it in at 6 pm it was all lovely and dry. We had lunch, watched a rubbish film and the I got dinner. Roast chicken, roast and boiled potatoes,broccoli , carrots, roast pepper and courgette's. No 2 son left soon after dinner to get back to London. 
It's work again tomorrow, the weekend has flown by.

No comments:

Post a Comment