Friday 12 June 2015

Lazy day

We went for breakfast at 8 am and I had egg, bacon, sausage, roll, butter and peach jam washed down with coffee and orange juice. We wandered back to our room and I read for a while. It was a bit overcast to begin with but very warm. We went out for a walk around 10.30 and found a cafe for a coffee. We had a look round a few shops, the sun came out so we found a seat in the sun and did a bit of people watching.we went back for lunch and then back to the sun. I am pleased no2 son is at ours because there has been no rain since we left and all my beans etc. would have shrivelled up. H is looking even redder than yesterday but I know he will be brown tomorrow, he always goes a better colour than me. We had a nice dinner again and we are stuffed. We are going to have another lazy day tomorrow and Sunday because it's rather busy on the roads at weekends. We will try bikes again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment