Monday 22 June 2015

Monday

I managed to get a good nights sleep even though I had just sat about for 2 days, travel is tiring. I managed to get all our washing into 3 loads then I spent the rest of the day running up and down the garden putting it out and getting it in each time a shower passed over. We went to Asda first then all the way to Hevingham so I could get some meat and stock up the freezer. When I went into the shop there were no lights on but my butcher was there. I said ' have you had a power cut?' He said ' it's Monday' then he tells me they don't open on Mondays!!!  However he is such a nice man and sold me a few things to tide me over from his freezer. All his fresh meat is delivered tomorrow. I managed to get about a third of my washing dry I hope to get the rest done tomorrow, I have ironed all the dry things and they are put away. While I was doing all this H sat in his armchair with his coat on and in the end put the central heating on !!! I have filled my brown bin with garden rubbish and you can't really see where I have been.     Another holiday photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment