Tuesday 5 March 2024

Tuesday 5 th of March.

 When we got up this morning it was wet outside but not raining. Well that didn’t last long, by the time we had finished our breakfast it was raining. Everything time we go to Lidl it’s raining . When we came out of there we went to the garden centre , where I got a new liners for my hanging basket and my hay basket. We looked for strawberry plants but they haven’t any yet. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away, we had a coffee and then I went upstairs to have a ride on the bike. I did an hour and rode 17.2 miles. It was hard because I haven’t done any exercise for a fortnight because I had a cold.  For lunch we had sardines and for dinner we have got beef and rice with black bean sauce , dessert is tinned peaches with condensed milk. It’s something I used to have for pudding when I was about 5 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment