Tuesday 26 March 2024

Tuesday

 We were going out on our bikes today but we got back from shopping too late. We didn’t go as early as planned, I got H his shoes out of the shoe cupboard and as he put the first one on I noticed something on the hall carpet. I thought it was oil but it was a dark varnish. There was a tin of it in the cupboard and it had fallen over and tipped out. It’s made a right mess of the carpet plus’s H carried his shoes through to the kitchen and dripped it on to the dining room carpet as well. So we had to clear it up before we went to the shops. Then we went to the garden centre first so I could get some strawberry plants. Then Lidl then to the chemist to pick up my prescription. When we got home it had gone 11 so it was too late for us to get ready and go out. After lunch I went outside to work in the garden and spent 3 hours out there. We had beef and rice with black bean sauce for dinner followed by apple pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment