Tuesday 20 February 2024

Tuesday

 I got up at 7 o’clock after a better nights sleep, but still not good enough. We went to Lidl and when we got home I unpacked and put everything away ,we then had a coffee and an apple turnover and I went up to turbo. I did a flat course because I have got a sore knee. I did 17.6 miles in an hour, I was pleased with this because I started slowly because of my knee. We had a lovely day on Sunday it was our youngest granddaughters  twenty first birthday and we went to her party. We had a lovely time. Yesterday we went to the City, it was pouring with rain but by the time we came out of bank it had stopped so we walked up to John Lewis and had a look round, then we went to a cafe for a coffee. Tonight for dinner we had beef and rice with a black bean sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment