Saturday 16 March 2024

Saturday

 I got up at 7 o’clock after a good nights sleep and stripped my bed and put everything in the washing machine. It was a dry day so I hung the washing on the linen line. I then had my breakfast. I told H I was going out on my bike but he didn’t want to come so I went on my own. After the heavy rain we had last night there was a lot of water laying about, and the track is really muddy again. But I enjoyed my ride, I just rode round enjoying the sunshine and the wildlife. The primroses are out all along the banks and I saw 4 buzzards, a green woodpecker and I heard a spotted woodpecker. When I got home H put my bike away for me and then he cut the back lawn for the first time this year. We had cheese and biscuits for lunch with a cup of bovril. I made my bed up again and made a beef stew for dinner. We had it with dumplings.

No comments:

Post a Comment