Tuesday 21 November 2023

Tuesday

 I am finally over my flu. Yesterday I went for a short bike ride and the day before that I went for a walk. Today I had a dental appointment which went well. We went to Lidl this morning but our son stayed at home. When we got home I was unpacking and our other son came in , I hadn’t even heard the bell.  We all had a good chat and it was nice seeing both our boys together . On Thursday I am going to the City with our daughter and our great grand son. We are meeting his mother for lunch. I hope to do some Christmas shopping. For dinner tonight we had sausages, burgers, eggs, fried tomatoes, and a jacket potato. For dessert we had raspberries and blueberries with cream, yesterday we had stewed apple and blackberries with ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment