Thursday 23 November 2023

Thursday

 today I went to the City. Our daughter came round and picked me up with our great grand son. She parked in the Castle mall car park.  We walk through the mall shopping as we went through. Next we went to Marks and Spencer’s and then to primark. From there we went to white stuff and then to the bank. After that we went to outside the Ivy where they have a huge polar bear. Our great grand son liked it. After that we walked all the way to John Lewis. Then back to Jarrolds for lunch. We did some shopping in there, and her daughter, my granddaughter joined us for lunch , she was working in the City today . When we had finished our lunch which was delicious we carried on shopping, I bought another Christmas present and after that it was back to the car and home. I had a lovely time, the little boy was as good as gold. He sits in the push chair and doesn’t complain and we got him out in Jarrolds to stretch his legs and he is so well behaved. When I got home H had hung my washing out and it was nearly dry. He went to Halfords on his electric bike. Fur dinner tonight we had rice and beef in a black bean sauce. Yesterday’s dinner was leftover stew.

No comments:

Post a Comment