Tuesday 2 May 2023

Tuesday

 i have had a wonderful day. First we went to the hospital to take H’s heart monitor back. Next we went to Lidl and when we got home son had hung my washing . We all got ready to go out for lunch. We went to a pub in Overstrand ,we hadn’t been there before,we were going to The Plough in Marsham but they were closed when we got there. I think it was called The Foundry Arms. We had a lovely meal. From there we went to Cromer where we walked down to the beach and son and I had a paddle. We walked on to pier and had an ice cream and sat in the sun before walking into Town. We got home around five o’clock. Son and I got the washing in, all dry and H made a pot of tea. I didn’t want anything to eat I was still full from dinner. Son got himself a salad and as soon as he had finished it he went climbing.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment