Friday 19 May 2023

Friday

 I put on a load of washing as soon as I got up, then I had my breakfast. When the washing was done I hung it out. We went to Tesco’s after that for a few bits and pieces. And when we got home I went outside to do some more of our brick weave. I had only done 3 bricks when the sun came out, so I stopped what I was doing went upstairs and changed into my shorts and sat in the garden. H joined me. We sat out there for ages. When the sun went in I put my trousers on and went back out and did some more brick weeding. I went in to watch tipping point and then it was time to start dinner and have our baths. We had pork belly slices, mashed potato, sprouts, carrots, peas and gravy. It was delicious. Our youngest son is coming home tonight for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment