Tuesday 13 December 2022

Tuesday

 I haven’t anything much to say.  H got on well at the hospital yesterday and we managed to take the 2 toilet 🚽 things back that the hospital lent me after my stroke. They went round the toilets so I could go to the toilet on my own and then hold on the handles to get up again. They told me when they gave them to me there was a number to ring on the side of them to ring when we wanted picked up . When we rang the number we got funny noises but nobody ever answered it.When H took  them in to the hospital he said I’ve brought these back can I leave them here they said where did you find them. He said I didn’t find them they were given to my wife by the stroke ward.

We had stir fry for dinner tonight. Last night we had chicken potatoes and peas. We were going to have fías and chips yesterday when we left the hospital but we couldn’t find a chip shop that opens Monday lunchtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment