Sunday 18 December 2022

Sunday

 I got up at 6.30 and put on a load of washing and then had my breakfast. At 10 o’clock I went upstairs to do an hour on the turbo. I got ready and started my ride. I had been going for about 10 minutes when the thing stopped it said I had lost internet. H came up and fiddled with it and got it going again. I carried on. I did a few more miles and lost it all again. H sorted it again and I carried on. When it stopped a third time I had done 50 minutes so even though H came to fix it I said I didn’t want to do any more because each time I stopped I got cold . When I hah dressed I went downstairs and we had spaghetti on toast for lunch . We had a glass of wine this afternoon and for dinner tonight we had lamb shanks in minted gra,potatoes , cabbage and carrots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment