Thursday 29 December 2022

Thursday 29th of December

 I got up at 7oclock after a good nights sleep and had eggs for breakfast.  As soon as H came down he made a pot of tea. After we were all ready we got ready to go to Holt we parked the car and walked into the centre of Holt where we had coffee and cake and then went to Bakers and Larners. My favourite shop. We spent ages in there, when we came out we walked back to the car and drove to Sheringham. I was recording my walk on strava but I forgot to stop it when I got in the car. Anyway we parked in Sheringham and went to get some fish and chips we went in our favourite fish shop and they weren’t serving because they had run out of chips. It was going to be half an hour before they would have any more so we came out and went to the next one, there was an enormous queue so we found a third one which was rushed off it’s feet so we just had chips to take away. Sheringham was packed Son and I walked  down to the sea and went for a paddle and a whole lot of people in swim suits ran into the sea they came back out just as fast it was freezing.

No comments:

Post a Comment