Monday 7 November 2022

Monday

 I got up at 6,30 and hubby got my breakfast . I had prunes and a slice of toast cut in half one half had butter and marmite, and the other half was just butter. It was washed down with a nice cup of tea. When son got up had his breakfast and then said what time are we going out on our bikes. I didn’t know we were and it was pretty dull. It was 10 o’clock and they decided we would go at 10,30 .It takes me longer to do stuff since my stroke so I went upstairs right away and started to get dressed .H got our bikes out. When we went out at 10,30 my bike seat was all wet  it had just begun to rain. I expected H to say we wouldn’t go . But he didn’t so we all went we did 12.25 miles. The rain held of till we were about a mile from home and then it started in Ernest . When we got home it was lunch time.  Our other son came round yesterday and brought me a bag of bramley apples so I stewed some for pudding. So dinner tonight was ribeye steaks with mushrooms corn 🌽 on the cob and broccoli. Apple and cream for pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment