Monday 14 September 2015

Wet work day

I was busy at work today, I had to do 25 radishes, 24 carrots, a box of leeks, 20 spring onions, 6 boxes of runner beans 3 boxes of broccoli and 50 bunches of beetroot. Everything except the beans and broccoli had to be washed and packed. I found some nice potatoes growing in the carrots so it was all nice fresh veg for dinner and went well with our quiche. I had a little time at the end of the day to do some weeding. 
Tomorrow we are having a new kitchen floor. It could take up to 3 days to do!! At the moment we have cream tiles and H fitted them. They did look lovely but over the years they have got chipped here and there. The worst chip is where I dropped the pressure cooker. The trouble is when they chip they are a dark grey underneath so the floor never looks clean. However when H does a job he does it really well so it's going to hard to get them up. They are well stuck, and have to be lifted with a drill. I expect there will be dust all over the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment