Monday 21 September 2015

Monday

It was work today but I took chicken and Mayo sandwiches for s change. There was only 2 of us today because one of the men ( Andrew ) is on holiday. However I didn't have much to do. 30 bunches of beetroot 140 bunches of spring onions. I was then supposed to go weeding but it was pouring with rain so I decided to go down to the yard and sit in the men's dinner shed with my lunch. On the way down the other worker ( Andy ) came past with his tractor,he said I could have a lift if I helped him trim a box of swedes and cut 2 dozen lettuce. After lunch I went weeding for just over an hour and Andy got me to go with him to harvest squashes. We picked 16 boxes, took them to the greenhouse where we washed them and laid them out on pallets. We had left over chicken for dinner with veg. No work tomorrow for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment