Tuesday 22 September 2015

Day off

It was a chilly start this morning but it soon warmed up and we.wanted to go for a bike ride. However, H was expecting a parcel so we decided to to just go for a short ride. We changed and rode 16 miles in under an hour so we were back in plenty of time for the postman. Later we went to the chicken farm   for eggs and on the way I bought my next weeks TV magazine. We also went to the ' kitchenary' where H bought our daughter a French bread baking tin. He bought us one a couple of weeks ago and it works really well. We had a tuna sandwich for lunch with crisps and for dinner I did a cheesy pasta bake. H also painted 4 doors and while he was doing that I spent time in the garden. I have started to fill my brown bin again.  It's work for me  tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment