Wednesday 3 April 2024

Wednesday

 I got up at 7 o’clock and put yesterday’s washing in the dryer. Then I made a pot of tea and had my breakfast. After breakfast I thought I would go out into the garden and plant my dahlias. I dug the first hole 🕳 and the rain started I carried on and planted the first one and got soaked so I gave up and went indoors. No sooner had l taken off my wet jacket when the sun came out. H made me a coffee so I sat and drank it and went out again. I dug the second hole and the rain came down and I got soaked again. This happened twice more and I gave up. I have planted about half. I have to get them in because they are starting to shoot but the forecast is for rain again tomorrow. For dinner tonight we had salmon with baked potatoes and corn on the cob. 

No comments:

Post a Comment