Tuesday 16 April 2024

Tuesday

 I had a better nights sleep and didn’t get up till 7.30 . I had my breakfast 🍳 and made myself a fresh cup of tea because H had made a pot of tea and poured me a cup out an hour before I got up! It was stone cold. Next I got ready to go to Lidl. When we got home I put all the shopping away and changed into my cycle shorts to ride upstairs as it was pouring with rain as it always does on Lidl day. I rode for an hour and did 16.7 miles, I rode the London route which I haven’t done for ages. We had cheese and biscuits for lunch with a cup of bovril. For dinner tonight we had beef and rice in black bean sauce followed by a tiramisu and a cup of tea. I was supposed to be going to the City tomorrow to meet my sister in law but we have put it off till next Wednesday because the weather tomorrow is not going to be good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment