Monday 15 April 2024

Monday

 I haven’t been able to write a blog for ages because I couldn’t get the page up to type on. I thought I would just look this morning and it came up right away,so I thought I had better blog now in case I cannot get it later. Last Wednesday is when it went wrong. We went out for dinner that night, it was our Christmas present from our youngest granddaughter and her boyfriend. They came and picked us up and took us somewhere we had never been before. It was a lovely place and the meals were delicious. I had fish and chips, because I have difficulty in cutting my food up and I am a slow eater. H had fish pie, one of his favourites. My fish and chips were very nice. H enjoyed his. 

On Thursday I went to the zoo with my daughter and the 2 grandchildren it was a lovely day out, the sun ☀️ shone and the children were as good as gold. They are a laugh a minute. On Saturday H and I went for a bike ride along the track to Whitwell were we sat on the station platform enjoying a coffee and an ice cream in the sun. Yesterday I did some housework and some gardening. I gardened for the first time this year without sleeves, it was the first time it has been warm enough, when I looked at my last years diary it was the same day as last year that I took my cardigan off. I had a terrible nights sleep last night and today I am really tired, H has just gone up to turbo but I won’t be doing anything.

On 

No comments:

Post a Comment