Wednesday 14 February 2024

Wednesday

 Today is was meeting my sister in law in the City, I was going on the bus. I got on a bus at 20 to 10 to meet her at 10.30. The last time I bussed to the City it took 30 minutes. Today it took 55 minutes. I had to send her a message to say I would be late. There were roadworks on the Fakenham road. Anyway I had a nice day , when we met we went straight for a coffee and then went round the City window shopping. We would have bought something if we saw something we liked, but nothing took our fancy. We had a panini for lunch with a salad and crisps. We had it in Swan Lane but I can’t remember the name of the place. It begins with an L . Anyway it was very nice. My bus home took exactly 30 minutes. For dinner tonight we had a chicken pie chips and peas. When I cooked the peas the microwave blew up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment