Wednesday 8 March 2023

Wednesday

 I got up at 6.15 and H was up and had made the tea. He poured us both a cup and when I had drunk mine I fried my egg. I had a doctors appointment at 10.45 so I got on with my housework straight away instead of reading a chapter of my book. I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away, tidied the kitchen and vacuumed all downstairs. I put the rubbish out and got the ice out of the bird bath and refilled it. Then I got ready to go to the docs. I got on well my blood results were good and my heart is fine. My blood pressure is spot on. The doctor looked at my throat and gave me some antibiotics which should clear my sore throat and cough up. He also said the reason for the pins and needles in my hands is probably due to carpel tunnel. Which put my mind at ease because I thought it was due to my stroke. When I got back home we had some lunch and then we went to see our daughter and son-in-law.we haven’t seen them for so long because she has been ill and we didn’t want to catch it. We had enchiladas for dinner with potatoes wedges and roast peppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment