Tuesday 14 March 2023

Tuesday

 I got this morning to more rain it didn’t last long but we must have had a lot in the night because a bucket I emptied yesterday had an inch of water in it. Then the sun came out and the roads soon dried we went to Lidl in our car, the sun was hot coming through the window. When we got out the wind was blowing a gale and it was freezing. When we got home we had our lunch a slice of buttered sourdough bread and a packet of crisps.  I was supposed to go for a walk but it was too cold so I gardened instead. It was lovely in our gardening the sun and sheltered from the wind. I was out there from 12.45 till 3.30 the time passes so quickly when I am doing what I love. For dinner tonight we had enchiladas with roast tomato’s cauliflower and mushrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment