Tuesday 28 March 2023

Tuesday

 Today I went for a hearing test. I had to take my hearing aids out first and they looked down my ears for wax, all clear. Then they put new end pieces and tubes on my hearing aids. I had to put them back in and then they hung an electric “ device round my neck and made sounds on a computer and I had to say when I could hear it. They did each ear separately and at the end showed me a graph of my hearing 3 years ago and today and how it had got worse over the 3 years. They said it looked like they would expect after 3 years. They then (with the computer and the thing hanging round my neck) turned my hearing aids up. They gave me 100 batteries which will last me a year and it didn’t cost me a thing. When I watch my tele 📺 in bed I had to have the volume set at 42 Tonight it’s on 17 that’s the difference it’s made. We had chicken soup for lunch and for dinner tonight we had a prawn stir fry.

No comments:

Post a Comment