Tuesday 28 February 2023

Tuesday ( last day of February)

 I got up at 6.52 , made a pot of tea and put on a load of washing. I had an egg and some red pepper for breakfast. When the washing was done I hung it out. Next I dressed and H went up to turbo and I cleaned the kitchen and vacuumed all downstairs. When H had finished his ride we got ready and went to Lidl, on the way there we took my prescription to the doctors surgery. When we had finished our grocery shop we went to the garden centre for some birthday cards. When we got home I sat and read a chapter of my book and then I took my blood pressure. It was 127/69. I was really pleased with this as I had been busy all day. I got my washing in but it was nearly as wet as it was when I hung it out. We had chilli for dinner with a cup of tea and a hot cross bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment