Friday 3 February 2023

Friday

 we went shopping and when we got home I unpacked and put everything away. We had a coffee and H went upstairs for a ride so I went outside to work in the garden. We were going out on our bikes today but I felt rubbish. I enjoyed my gardening I was out there for about 2hours and was as warm as toast . But I went in because I got a bit of a headache. I think it was being bent over for that long I haven’t done it for a while. This time you can see what I have done. When I we in H had just finished his ride so we had our lunch, cheese and biscuits. I didn’t go out again. 

Since last weekend when I couldn’t goer out of the bath I have been having showers. But today I decided to get in the bath because H said he didn’t mind lifting me out and I do love a bath. But I managed to get myself out. It’s made my day. I have been feeling like I am going backwards and getting worse instead of better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment