Tuesday 31 January 2023

Tuesday last day of January

 When I got up this morning my ankles were swollen and my fingers were like sausages. So as soon as they were open I rang the doctors and got an appointment. H took me down there. I had my blood pressure taken and my heart checked.my BP was a bit high and my heart keeps missing a beat. I have to go back next week for a blood test and a cardiogram ..The doc said it’s not unusual for women of my age to have an irregular heart beat. Then I have to go back in 4. Weeks to see the doc again, but if the results of my 2 tests show some thing is wrong they will have me back sooner. My fingers have gone back to almost normal and my feet and ankles have gone down a bit. We went to Lidl and I nearly got blown away walking across the car park. We had chicken soup for lunch and for dinner tonight we had yesterday’s left over cottage pie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment