Monday 23 January 2023

Monday -6 when I got up

 It was cold this morning. I took some sausages out of the freezer and some liver which turned out to be kidneys ( I had bought by mistake) for dinner tonight. I tried to get the ice out of the bird bath but I couldn’t get it out. I decided to go for a walk. I did nearly 2.5 miles. By the time I got home my back was aching but it soon wore off. While I was out H turboed. He was finished when I got home and had  my lunch ready. I had a packet of crisps a toasted hot cross bun and a cup of hot chocolate.I then managed to get the ice out of the bird bath and refill it. I sat and read all afternoon had a bath and cooked dinner. We had sausages. Kidney, fried eggs, broccoli and leeks. Now I am going to watch Eastenders.

No comments:

Post a Comment