Tuesday 24 January 2023

Tuesday -3 degrees today when I got up.

 I put a load of washing on when I got up and had 2 eggs for breakfast. Next I cut the hairs off the vacuum cleaners brushes. There was more hair on the cleaner than I have got left on my head. After that we got ready and went to the City. We went to the bank first and then we went out to get my hearing aid fixed. They did it while we waited, when I told them my name and address they said I was due a check up because I had had them over 3 years. So I have an appointment for next Tuesday afternoon.  We went from there to M & S and then back to the car. We went to Lidl on our way home and I bought myself a laundry 🧺 basket. When we got home we had chicken soup for lunch followed by a mince pie.I didn’t do much this afternoon because I was cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment