Thursday 1 September 2022

Thursday

I got up at 6.15 after a pretty good sleep considering I had just had my second eye done. It was very sticky this morning and took a lot of bathing to get it open. However its marvellous, my eyes are equally good now and its amazing. I had to start the drops today and so far they are not stinging anything like they did in my first eye. I had a call from the clinic this morning checking that everything is ok. I really cant fault them they are all so friendly and helpful.I cant believe I have had both my eyes cut open while I was still awake, didnt feel a thing and each time was back in the car within an hour of arriving. I have had a lazy day just watering the beans and tomatoes and getting a bit of my tan back in the garden. We had cream crackers and cheese for lunch and dinner tonight was a prawn stir fry. We had vienetta for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment