Saturday 3 September 2022

Saturday

We got up at 6.30 and had our usual breakfasts. Next we had a coffee and I went up to dress. When I went to bed last night I noticed I had 4 spots in a circle on my chest.I thought I might have been bitten by something but they were very flat and didnt itch or hurt. But when I got up and looked this morning I had loads more! I think I might have an alergy thats to do with my eye drops! The trouble is each time I put them in I can feel them run down the back of my throat. So as its the weekend and I cant contact anyone I now put the drops in, take an antihistimin and drink gsllons of water. At 11.30 we left to go to a wedding, it was nice, held on my exbosses tennis court. The reception was pizzas, cooked on sight with salads etc. A wonderful cheese board, the brie was so yummy and I rescued loads of it because it was trying to run away. fresh fruit salad for dessert and brownies. It was very hot and humid when we arrived so we cooled down with a long cool drink. Fizz was served with the speeches and then beer snd wine, all really nice. There were games for the children, giant jengo, crocket, cricket etc. It was nice to meet old friends. We left around 3 because H had enough and I had to put in the dreadded drops! I think the spots are fading a bit so I am keeping my fingers crossed. I forgot to say that while we were at the wedding there were 2 short sharp showers. when we drove home the road was running with water but as we got nearer home it was less and less and when we got home we hadnt had a drop, so disapointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment