Friday 2 September 2022

Friday (hot again)

I got up at 6 oclock and made a pot of tea before bathing my eye open. I had eggs again for breakfast. Hubby got up fifteen minutes later and as soon as we were both washed and dressed we went to Asda. I spent far too much as usual! When we got home H made the coffee while I unpacked and put everything away. We had a cake with our coffee, our shopday treat. H brought his best bike down from the pain cave and cleaned and polished it.While he was doing that I vacumed downstairs.He got our chairs out so we sat in the sun for a while but it was so hot! 25degrees c and in our garden not a breath of wind.I prepared lunch, a cheese roll for H and a salad for me. This afternoon I made a beef stew for dinner! It was delish! I made enough for 2 days but tomorrow we are going to a wedding so I will have to freeze the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment