Saturday 9 December 2023

Saturday

 I got up at 6 o’clock but I didn’t have any breakfast because I was going to have breakfast with Father Christmas. I was going with my daughter, her husband, her daughter ,and her 2 children. I didn’t have to pay, they treated me. Our great grand children loved it Santa 🎅 came and spoke to our great grand granddaughter and asked her how old she was 4 she told him and that her brother was 2. He asked her who we were and she told him. He can’t have many great grand mother’s because he sent his elf off to get another present and gave me one. Breakfast was delicious I had 2 sausages 3 rashes of bacon scrambled egg hash browns mushrooms tomatoes and buttered toast. 2 cups of tea and a glass of orange juice. It was really nice. I was picked up from home and taken home again. I didn’t have any more to eat until dinner tonight when I had a rib eye steak with cauliflower carrots and potatoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment