Sunday 30 October 2022

Sunday 30th October (clocks went back today)

I was looking forward to my extra hour in bed but it turned out to be a nightmare. I went to bed at 11*35 and lay there and was nearly asleep when I got cramp in my leg I moved and upset my back got that in a position where it didnt hurt and my finger started to throb. After that my back went again and then my earring was too tight. Then I had to get up to go to the toilet and when I got back into bed my back was bad again.This went on all night and I havent had a wink of sleep. I feel realy washed out this morning. We were going out on our bikes but now we are going tomorrow instead. So lets hepe I get a better night tonight. forgotto say Ialso got indgesgeon in the middle of the night and had to get up for a tablet.

No comments:

Post a Comment