Saturday 29 October 2022

Saturday 29 th of October.

I had a nice day yesterday, Iturboed it the morning maneging to do an hour and in the afternoon my daughter came round and took me to the local garden centre.All thier Christmas things were up so we went round them first and then to the cafe for a drink.We both had a milk shakeand it was delish! Its the second time I have drunk anything out since my stroke. I had to take my mask off and felt very nervous but it was ok, and I didnt choke or dribble. After that we went round the plants and finnaly the Christmas cards, it was a nice afternoon. We my daughter dropped me back home one of our neighbours was on the drive, we saw him a few weeks ago when we were out walking. He said he could see a great improvment in my face and I looked beautiful.I think that was taking it a bit far as I wont ever be beautiful ever again, but it was good for my ego.

No comments:

Post a Comment