Thursday 23 May 2024

Thursday

 Yesterday I went on the turbo, I found it hard and was disappointed with my speed. Well today H decided to have a ride on it and went to change my weight to his only to find it was already on his weight. He had forgotten to put my weight in for my ride, which meant I rode round carrying 30 lbs to much round with me. No wonder I could only ride 15 miles in the hour! I have told him that I will do it again next week and see how fast I can go.

Today I went to the City I made an appointment to get my eyes tested and bought myself a top from White Stuff and a crab for my lunch. For dinner tonight I made some turkey meatballs and we had them with spaghetti which I cooked with a tin of chopped tomatoes and some herbs,it was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment