Sunday 23 June 2024

Sunday (a lovely sunny day)

 I did a load of washing and hung it out. We had our breakfast and sat in the garden in the sun. We are both stiff from yesterday’s ride. I made a loaf or bread 🍞 it turned out well, I haven’t made one for ages. I watered the tomatoes and at 10 o’clock H made us a coffee. We both sat in the sun all morning. I went in at midday and got us chocolate milk shakes. We had a nice bike ride yesterday, we cycled to Coltishall . We had fish and chips sitting by the river it was nice. We didn’t want any more to eat for the rest of the day, so today we had to have what we were supposed to have yesterday. It was a cheese and onion quiche which felt like a strange dinner for a Sunday. We had it with salad, for dessert we had strawberries 🍓 that I picked from the garden, they were delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment