Saturday 29 June 2024

Saturday

 I was up by 6 o’clock because I wanted to clean the patio doors. I only managed to clean one side before the sun ☀️ got no them so I will have to do the other side the next time I get up early. Next I had my breakfast 2 eggs and 2 rashers of bacon with a cup of tea. H got our bikes out of the garage ready for our ride. We did the same ride we did on Monday. When we got home we sat in the garden in the sun 🌞 I went in at one and got lunch ( pork pie and beer). We sat and watched the start of the Tour de France 🇫🇷 and at 3.30 I went and sat in the garden for another hour. Then I picked some strawberries 🍓 for tonight’s dessert. We had our baths and a cup of tea then our dinner, a burger with a large flat mushroom stuffed with garlic bread crumbs and cheese, a corn on the cob 🌽, a jacket potato and peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment