Saturday, 22 August 2026

I have not blogged in a long while.

 I can’t believe I haven’t blogged since March and a lot has happened since then. On April 1st I fell down the stairs ,i broke my wrist I had 3fractures in my nose and they found 2 hairline fractures in my back, but they said they might be old ones. I lost a lot of blood and it was so bad we had to have a new carpet which we were insured for. I laid at the bottom of the stairs till the ambulance arrived and 2 doctors came from the air ambulance. They said I was lucky to be alive. I was only in hospital for 5 days and shed i came home my puppy recognised me he was really Pluto see me. He is now 8 months old and the time has flown by, he is a lovely little dog. 

But some thing really horrible has happened. H has been unwell and in the end was taken into hospital almost 5 week’s ago, he passed away in his sleep last night. We are all ‘in shock’ at the moment I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment