Friday 26 January 2018

Friday.

I got up at 6.30, made a pot of tea and waited for H to get up. When he did we had our breakfast. I then sat and read till he made our coffee and when I had drunk mine I dressed, got the bins in, made the bed and then vacuumed all downstairs and then dusted and cleaned the kitchen while H cleaned the bathroom. When we had done we thought we would do our weekly shop a day early so we didn’t have to get up early and go tomorrow. Well when we arrived at Asda the car park was packed!so H decided we would go back tomorrow! We went to M&S for a few bits,then to the insurance centre got our house and contents insurance and calling in at the chicken farm on the way home for eggs. For lunch we had cheese on toast and coffee. This afternoon I did all the ironing and at around 4 pm no.2 son arrived. He looks well and has a nice tan. I made a beef stew for dinner which was really tasty. It was yogurt for pud. I just had a bath and washed my hair so now I am going to watch my soaps upstairs while the men watch a movie downstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment